It's my birthday and I can pretend if I want to.
I love "window" shopping on the internet for things I can't have, so I figured I would round up some of the latest things I have been lusting over and maybe *someone* (cough, Chef Marc) will peruse this...
- Maybe I am basic but I am a sucker for an orange box. I have been looking for black sandals and these are so classic and so comfortable (according to all the blogs I have read). This version, in a Tiffany-esque shade of blue, is also stunning.
- Continuing the orange box theme, I have been wanting this little scarf to pair with an all black outfit. Scarves are insta chic!
- Even though it is November, Miami remains warm and humid. I have been trying to embrace the caftan lifestyle and these are absolutely stunning.
- In a moment of weakness and impulse I purchased the gold version of these shoes with the heel, and now I want the flat version in all black because I am nothing if not extremely practical, right?!
- Ok, maaybe I am overdoing my love for all things Scottish but this jacket from Monse is perfect for my trip to the Highlands (whenever that happens.)
- Nothing combines my love of beauty and impracticality more than a Judith Leiber bag; any one of these will do.
- I love a cat-eye sunglass. I love one that combines black and tortoise shell even more.
If you see Marc, tell him there is a very short, seven simple things, list I would love to see crossed out for my birthday.